Licking Park District
Register Now

Temporary Alcohol Permit (for use at JBC Only)


12 am
1 am
2 am
3 am
4 am
5 am
6 am
7 am
8 am
9 am
10 am
11 am
12 pm
1 pm
2 pm
3 pm
4 pm
5 pm
6 pm
7 pm
8 pm
9 pm
10 pm
11 pm
Temporary Alcohol Permit (for use at JBC Only)

= Unavailable     = Available

Facility Information

Granville, OH 43023

Log in to Request

Temporary Alcohol Permit Information
Permit Holder must read the "Temporary Alcohol Consumption Permit Policy" before agreeing to Disclaimer

The Licking Park District hereby grants Permit Holder and his/her guests permission to possess and consume alcoholic beverages on Licking Park District premises pursuant to the terms and conditions of this permit and the Licking Park District Temporary Alcohol Consumption Permit Policy 1-1-21 (the “Policy”)  and all applicable state and local laws and ordinances, and in conjunction with a separate rental agreement for use of the Park’s facilities.  

The Policy is available on the Licking Park District website, the MyRec scheduling site, and by request to the Licking Park District and is hereby incorporated in this Permit.

To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Permit Holder shall indemnify and hold harmless the Licking Park District, its Board, and its agents and employees from and against all claims, damages, losses and expenses, including, but not limited to, attorney's' fees, arising out of or resulting from the occupancy of or use of any of the Licking  Park District’s facilities made available to Permit Holder and in accordance with this executed Permit. 
In any and all claims against the Licking Park District, its Board, or any of its agents or employees by Permit Holder, any volunteer or guest of the Permit Holder, anyone directly or indirectly engaged by any of them or anyone for whose acts any of them may be liable, the indemnification obligation under this Paragraph shall not be limited in any way by any limitation on the amount or type of damages, compensation or benefits payable by or for the Permit Holder or any agent under workers' or workmen's compensation acts, disability benefit acts or other employee benefit acts.

The Permit Holder hereby certifies the following:
  1. He/she is at least twenty-one (21) years of age;
  2. He/she has reviewed the Policy; and
  3. He/she agrees to be bound by the terms of both this Permit and the Policy.

This document is not a rental contract for the Park’s facilities.

Fee Schedule
Temporary Alcohol Permit =$35
The Temporary Alcohol Permit is for use at the James Bradley Center only.  Alcohol is NOT allowed inside the park or at any of the open-air shelters.

Permit Holder must read the "Temporary Alcohol Consumption Permit Policy" before agreeing to Disclaimer

Our office hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm & all submitted requests will be processed by the next business day.  If your request is approved, you will receive a permit & a statement with instructions on how to submit payment.